Thursday, January 12, 2012

{New Years Eve - 2012}

I love New Years Eve!!!  We always have so much fun!  I love that it is an easy holiday just to have a good time, especially after all of the hard work of Christmas for 6 kids.:)
My sister, her husband and kids and my parents and my grandpa all come over to our house.  We eat lots of delicious food and treats and play Just Dance or Rock Band.  My mom is the best dancer I know when we play Just Dance!


Our family.  I love that the dogs decided to make an appearance in this photo.


Ky, Grandpa Walt and me.  LOVE that he is here to share in the festivities!!!


My Sweet Lou, who was my midnight kiss.  Adore her!


All of the grandkids.  I took probably around 50 photos of this and this was the best.  I love the chaos, so much fun!


My parents.


My mom & Blake.

What a wild night we all had!  I love my family!!!

No comments: