Thursday, January 12, 2012

{Christmas Day}

Finally blogging about Christmas...


Christmas cookies the little ones left for Santa.


Lily P and Ky Chirstmas morning.  Doesn't Punk look thrilled? :)  We had to wake her up because all the other kids were up and dying to open presents and I wanted her to open hers with them.


The kids before we woke up Lily P.  I have no idea what Jett is doing in this photo.  I didn't get too many good ones that morning. :)


Punk with her new baby pram that Santa left her.  She LOVED it!


After opening presents, we always go over to my parents house for breakfast and to open presents with them.  My grandpa makes wonderful pancakes and eggs.  He is awesome!!!


Mr. Bsgett drinking his OJ.


Blake, Ky and Ethan waiting for their breakfast.


Sweet Derek. :)

After breakfast, we went home and spent the day lounging around and playing with the kids.  It was such a great day.  I loved Christmas break and having my kids home with me, it went way too fast!

No comments: