Tuesday, January 17, 2012

{Lily Pearl - 2 Year Photos}

I can't believe my little Princess Punk is turning two on Thursday!  Where has the time gone?!
She is getting so big and I LOVE LOVE LOVE being her mommy!!!
Here are some photos that I did of her at 2...







I am linking up with the lovely Lee La La

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! Doesn't it go to quickly?!

Munchy's Mama said...

She is soooo adorable! And you've mentioned it before about my Evie reminding you of your lil' Lily P-- but boy does your Lily P remind me of my Evie.

Happy birthday lil' one.

Love your blog, so cute!

Xoxoxo,
Mindy

Lindsay said...

What a doll baby!!! Happy Birthday to your beautiful girl! Thanks for linking up :)

Jamie said...

She is so beautiful...I love, love, love her.

sarah said...

she just SO so cute!!! her and my Abigail would be fast friends!! :)