I love Christmas Eve! I love the anticipation and the food and the traditions. This year was so much fun! The kids are all a such fun ages, Lily is starting to really start understanding what is going on.
Dad and the kids.
Mom and the kids.
Sweet Lily Pearl.
Grandpa Walt and some of the kids. They LOVE him!
Derek and his favorite person. He is alway glued to Grandpa whenever we are with him. SO adorable, I love that that boy is so loving. :)
My moms festive Christmas table. Dinner was delicious!
Our annual Nativity. This is one of my very favorite parts of Christmas Eve. The little ones are so precious.
At home after Grandma & Grandpas. The kids all had on their new Christmas jammies that they open on Christmas Eve. I love this photo, they were so excited!!!!








1 comment:
Oh my goodness... you have such a precious, beautiful family! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas
Eve celebration. Gorgeous photos!
Post a Comment