Some totally random things about me:
-I LOVE LOVE LOVE Coke
-I dream of living on a farm with lots of goats
-I change my hair color a lot!
-I am a tomboy and a girlie girl
-I adore my Sweet Lu
-I love any kind of State or County Fair
-I could live on pizza and strawberries
-I love concerts
-I love being a mom!
There you have it, some really random things about me. :)
I am linking up over at The Shine Project.

3 comments:
okay. honestly, YOU ARE ADORABLE! i was giggling reading your facts! So happy you linked up (ps this is ashley from the shine project)I'm just signed in under another email...xoxox
FUN! I love pizza, change my hair a ton, aaaaaaaand want a farm tooooo! :0)
You with red hair is HOT mama!! I feel like a stalker, ever since I found your shop I've been looking for your blog, but for some reason couldn't see it, so now I'm here! And I'm a new follower!
Post a Comment