My two littlest boys are starting preschool on Tuesday. Derek will be in 4 year old preschool and Jett will be in 3 year old preschool.
Time has flown by. I swear I was just holding Jett in my arms as a precious newborn and my sweet Derek as a cuddly, hair holding & thumbsucking toddler.
I am so excited for them to start. They need to have some time apart. They are so close, but they fight SO much too. :)
Derek - 4.5 years
Jett-3 years
So happy I snapped these darling photos before their preschool open house last week.
I sure adore these two crazy boys!!!






3 comments:
Adorable. I bet they are going to love preschool :)
My two youngest boys are 17 months apart and they either get along seamlessly or fight like crazy. The school year provided a nice break for us, too. : )
so cute...love their spiked dos! my son just started preschool, too. next thing you know, they'll be graduating high schoool, lol!
[oomph.]
Blogaversary Giveaway
Post a Comment