Thursday, September 8, 2011

{I ♥ Toms}

I opened up my door this morning, and this box containing these two boxes was sitting on my
front porch.  Yippy Hooray!!!


I LOVE LOVE my Toms!  I have a black glittery pair and they are my very favorite shoes ever.  :) 
I decided that Punk and Ky need a pair too.  Kylie has been begging me for some for a long time.


So, I got Ky the black ones and Lily P the pink ones.  They are SO adorable and little, I love it!
I love that Toms are so comfy and that when you buy a pair, they give a pair to a child who in in need of shoes.  It makes me feel like I am not being so naughty by getting some more.  :)




 

7 comments:

Katie @ minivan diva said...

So cute. I love my red ones!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, I want a pair. They are so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I so want a pair of Toms, I see all my friends wear them! They're super cute, and everyone says they're so comfortable!

kinze said...

oh those pink ones are super duper cute ... i really want a pair ... and i think those pink ones are the ones i want!

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh how cute. My little girl has the silver ones and I smile whenever she wears them. They are TOO CUTE! :)

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of those Toms, but it seems like a great cause, and cute shoes too!!

Lori said...

Cute! My girl has those exact colors. Love them!

New follower, please stop on by...
http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/