Monday, October 27, 2008

{Spooky Kiddos}




This will be my Halloween post this year. We are leaving for Disneyland in a couple of days, so celebrating Halloween this year hasn't been so big. Kylie went to her dance studios Halloween party last Friday and was a kitty. I am so glad she didn't want to be a princess for the fiftieth time!!! Blake was Batman and I have no idea what Ethan was, but it was sure creepy! He did his own make-up and dressed himself up. While Ky was at her party, Adrian took Ethan and Blake to the school Halloween carnival. I stayed home with Jett and Derek because I was scared of all the germs. Derek is doing a new face for Halloween, it is his scary monster face and it is super funny! What a silly boy he is! Happy Halloween!!!

7 comments:

Heather said...

Ethan is really scary looking!! I would not have recognized him if you didn't say it was him!! I LOVE the family picture and new colors on your blog - so cute!!

Elle said...

Have fun in Disneyland,if I ever get my crotch blog back up, I'll email you. We are right in the middle of moving, so it shouldn't be long.

Elle said...

P.S. I am really glad that I am not the only one who will not take my kids to germ infested gatherings. Finally took my kids to church again last week, and what do you know, two days later they were sick. Probably another reason why I have been out of the blogging world, due to lack of sleep for a WEEK AHHHHHH!

Jamie Bowers said...

Look at those cute "scary" kiddos! Love the costumes! Have fun in Disneyland! Call me when you get back so we can go play again :)

Jewels said...

What cute and scary costumes!! Have such a fun time in California!!

Rachel said...

Happy Halloween!! They all look so cute! Have fun in Disneyland- I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

Dallas said...

Your children are beautiful! I hope you guys had a good Halloween. I wish could be half as great as you are. You are so adorable and talented! I love your blog, all your photos, and you're just amazing. Hope Disneyland was fantastic!!