
This is my little Derek watching Indiana Jones. He is obsessed with that show, he can even sing the theme song. Well tonight he insisted on watching it in his sisters tutu with her Barbies in the Barbie car. He really LOVES that pink Barbie car, and the dolls had to be sitting in it just so. Should I be worried? At least he's watching Indiana Jones!
5 comments:
When I asked Hunter what he first wanted to be for Halloween this year...he said "A Princess mom!" hmmm???? Would that have anything to do with the fact that his best friend who happens to be a girl is a princess this year?? (I didn't tell Steve this of course) But no I wouldn't be worried, pink cars go perfectly with Indiana Jones.
Haha. He is so darn cute. & he's not alone in his silliness. My neighbor watched the boys this evening & said O totally dressed up in her daugher's princess stuff. & they dressed N up as Snow White. Too funny!
That is adorable! I remember dressing my youngest brother in a tutu and make-up. He thought it was funny but my dad had a fit! Needless to say we never did it again. I love seeing little boys in girl dressup clothes. It never lasts.
The funniest part to me is how all the barbies are just thrown in the car ~ he's for sure a boy. Any girl would have them all perfectly placed... so I wouldn't worry :)
omg I am seriously laughing out loud! I love it!
Post a Comment