

About Derek at 2:-He is my sober child, it takes quite a lot to get him to laugh and smile.
-He LOVES Indiana Jones, he sings the theme song every time we see something to do with the movie.
-He loves to snuggle in bed with me in the morning and I LOVE it!
-He is the best jumper around (says his Aunt Jamie)
-Instead of saying the names of the animals when you ask him what they are, he will just say the sound that they make.
-He LOVES all animals and critters and is fearless around them. He was stung by a wasp and still tries to grab them. He has been bitten by ducks many times and still feeds them bread by hand.
-He loves it when 'MaaMa' comes over
-He loves having his nails cut
-His favorite food is chicken spaghetti
-He loves the zoo
-He likes to dress up in tutus
-He loves to take baths and hates to get out
-He loves to be outside and loves to play in the sand
-He still holds on to my hair and sucks his thumb (I secretly love it)
-After he accomplishes anything, he claps for himself
-He loves to draw and color
-He will not touch his food at the table until we have said the prayer and when we do prayers, he folds his arms, it is so precious. When we say 'Amen', he says 'Okay'
-I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE him oodles and oodles of noodles and poodles!!!
3 comments:
Hey, I thought I remember you mentioning that your baby was born on the same day as Jamie's twins. My twins were born on the same day as my brothers baby. Strange huh.
Happy Birthday cute Derek. I loved reading all the fun "fact" about him. Hope you guys have a fun time celebrating.
He is so stinkin cute. I love the picture of him below watching indiana jones in the tutu. If if makes you feel any better Mckay's preschool teacher said that it is usually the boys that play with all the girly dress up shoes.
Post a Comment