




This morning Jamie and I took the kids to Krispy Kreme to see how the donuts were made. They loved it! We all got free fresh, hot donuts and some fabulous little hats! I think Derek and Bryson enjoyed their donuts the most. Jett even got in on some of the action! What a fun time and it didn't cost us a penny!
4 comments:
Be careful of the red light! We went once a long time ago and it has become a weekly Saturday morning tradition!!
Looks like fun! I always wish I could do fun things with my kids and sis, but 500 miles is a little to far to drive.
Too cute. Jamie said that it was a blast. We might have to go try it in the winter for a fun inside activity.
Hey girl, my kids are off-track and I'm in need of some entertainment. This looks fun, so did you have to call and set up a time to go and "tour" or how can I arrange it? It's a fun idea!
Post a Comment