Jen!! I love that you post so many CUTE pics of the little dude. HE is adorable, I don't blame you! I love the newborns, they are so precious and sweet. And then they grow up and become evil 3 yr olds. (j/k about the evil part..but nonetheless, 3 yr olds.)HELP!
Those pics below are SO fun. You and Jamie with your photography skills. LOVE IT
Ok so I read a little further at the post below....that cracks me up! You TWO definitely take MUCH better pics than most "professionals" do. I like the candid pics the best in my opinion.
PS: I bought those same blue puppy slippers for Tanner when he was a baby. SAD he will be 1 yr old next month.
6 comments:
He is a cutie! I wouldn't be able to help myself either!
Jen!! I love that you post so many CUTE pics of the little dude. HE is adorable, I don't blame you! I love the newborns, they are so precious and sweet. And then they grow up and become evil 3 yr olds. (j/k about the evil part..but nonetheless, 3 yr olds.)HELP!
Those pics below are SO fun. You and Jamie with your photography skills. LOVE IT
Ok so I read a little further at the post below....that cracks me up! You TWO definitely take MUCH better pics than most "professionals" do. I like the candid pics the best in my opinion.
PS: I bought those same blue puppy slippers for Tanner when he was a baby. SAD he will be 1 yr old next month.
oh im so glad you cant help yourself because i love them, is so precious!
He is so adorable! I would be taking pictures all the time too!
Okay he just gets cuter and cuter. Is that even possible? Great pics.
Post a Comment