Tuesday, September 16, 2008

{My Little Mr. Cupcakers}










I finally took some photos of my little Jett in his blessing outfit. I also took some of him for his 2 month photos. He is the easiest babe to take photos of! He LOVES it!
What a sweet boy he is, we are so happy to have him. I love, love, love you my little Mr. Cupcakers!!!

5 comments:

Candice said...

These are all so cute! He's such a sweet baby :).

Jamie said...

Jen-these turned out great-I love how chubby he is getting!

Elle said...

Wow, all your kids have HUGE blue eyes.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny!! Your family is absolutely adorable!! And you look freaking amazing!! Five kids?!?! You are awesome!! Send me your email address (follow the link on my profile) and I'll send you an invite to our blog. Take care!!

Rachel said...

jett is such the little sweetie! you are so talented! i cant wait for you to take our family pictures!