This is Blakes 'Johnny Appleseed' hat that he made in preschool. I have to take photos of them in all the hats that they make, because I can't save them all. Blake is doing so well in school and loves his teacher and his friends. I am so proud of him for being such a wonderful, sweet boy.I love you lots my Blakey Boo Poodley Do!
6 comments:
What a good idea to take a picture of them in the hats rather than save the hats! I have all kinds of strange things shoved into draws to keep, a picture would be much easier. Thanks for sharing!
Jen he is so cute, how did the jewelry party go? Sorry I didn't make it, things got a little chaotic at the house without the hubby...
Way good idea with taking a pic for those larger "crafts" the kiddo's bring home! I love it!
He is so super cute. His eyes are so beautiful!
He has the prettiest eyes!
What a good mommy. I feel horrible now because I have thrown away SO many things Hunter brings home from preschool.
He is so stinkin cute Jenny!
Post a Comment