

Here are just a couple of the photos I took of Ky this last night. We are doing family photos next weekend, and I wanted to get some of the kids seperately, but not on family photo day (too much chaos)!!! So, I decided to split them up and I did Ky and Blake last night. I haven't edited them all, because I am waiting for my Photoshop CS3 extended to be delivered. I am SO SO excited! Editing will be so much easier and funner! I shall post more of the other kids when I get all of their photos done and I play around with my CS3!
6 comments:
Adorable. Love love that second one!
Love, Love, Love them!!! I can't to see the other kids. Ky is so dang cute.
She is so precious!! I am so jealous you are getting the new program! Can't wait to see the rest of them and good luck with family pictures!!
Nice job. I have CS3 and I love it! Do you shoot JPEG or Raw?
she is so gorgeous, she looks like you! great pictures! i cant wait for you to take mine :) tuesday. be there or be square!
You will love CS3. I got it a few months ago. I had an old CS version and CS3 can do a few more things that I love. Have fun playing with it. i have to warn you though you will be on you computer all the time.
Post a Comment