Saturday, August 16, 2008

{Davis County Fair}

Ethan, Ky and Blake riding the Tilt'a'Whril. As I was watching them whip around, I was just praying one of them would not leave the ride with a brain or neck injury. The gentleman running the ride looked pretty questionable.
It was super windy. There was dirt blowing everywhere.
Yes, my husband is wearing a striped shirt with camo shorts.
This is what Jett thought of the fair. Can't say that I blame him. This year was pretty lame!
Last year we took a photo of Blake with a sign that said 'Blakes Pigs', so this year they had this one so I had to have a photo.
Kylie looking like a 'hot to trot woman' in her sunglasses.
Derek giving love to a sweet little pygmy goat. Oh how our family loves the goats!
Blake with his big grin. He really enjoyed the pigs.
Ethan lovin' on a pig.

The fair totally could have been better, but we still had a good time. We can't wait for the Utah State Fair!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

That was quite the fair, I especially enjoyed the ride operators!