





Yesterday a bunch of us went to the Splash Pad. It was SO fun! The kids had a great time playing in the water and on the playground. I can't believe summer is almost over! I am so sad, but so excited that school is starting. My kids are SO bored and the fighting is making me super crazy! Ahhhh!
Oh yeah, and how healthy is my Ethan looking? He gained 8 pounds in the first 2 weeks after leaving the hospital. He has so much more energy and is doing great with his diabetes. We are so proud of him!
6 comments:
Looks like so much fun. Where is this place? I hope you enjoyed your pot pie sandwiches.
Fun! Love the picture of Derrick & his cousin. You'll have to let me know where the place is-my kids definitely need a break from all the grumpy boredom going on here :).
That Splash pad is SO cool! We went there too while in UT. And I love how the park and playground are so clean and sanitary! And hey its free--you can't beat that. Looks like you guys had fun!
I can't wait to go there. Looks like so much fun!
JEN! I love the men on a mission photo-I need copies-love you!
How fun, I need to take my kids to do something fun like that before school starts.
Post a Comment