So cute! I cant believ how big Ethan is. It seems like just yesterday we were having him rum up to Zac and call him daddy. That was so funny Zacs face went white!!!
Trolls.....seriously you and Jamie crack me up! I love the new pic of all the kids together. Can you believe you are a mom to all of those beautiful children???
8 comments:
You take the best pictures, of course it helps that your children are gorgeous.
Your kids all have the prettiest eyes. Adorable!
oh wow these are Amazing photos! did you take these? you are so talented! come over and do some of my kids! seriously.
Your kids are SO photogenic!! Darling, darling, darling!! I can't believe you got all 5 kids looking the same way AND Smiling too! You are amazing!
I LOVE the pictures!! They turned out really cute and will look perfect on your wall!
So cute! I cant believ how big Ethan is. It seems like just yesterday we were having him rum up to Zac and call him daddy. That was so funny Zacs face went white!!!
Jen they are so super cute. I love the pictures. The one with all of them is so fun.
Trolls.....seriously you and Jamie crack me up! I love the new pic of all the kids together. Can you believe you are a mom to all of those beautiful children???
Post a Comment