Monday, July 9, 2012

{My Jett Is Four!}

Happy happy birthday to my Jett, who is four today!
Time needs to slow down!  I can't believe he is already four.
I love this little boy so much!


Jett at 5 months old.  I don't think he has changed at all!  :)


Here are some fun things about Jett at four:

-He loves dinosaurs
-He loves his blankies and still has a binky at night
-He is so tender hearted
-He is shy
-He loves Bubble Guppies and Max and Ruby
-He likes trains and cars
-He is so snuggly
-He tells me everyday that I am his best friend and sometimes tells his dad that too :)
-He likes to play outside and LOVES to swim!
-He loves jets and airplanes and says he wants to be a pilot when he grows up
-He is my pickiest eater
-He is so excited to go to preschool in the fall

We love you so so so much Jett!

1 comment:

Munchy's Mama said...

Auh! Sooooo cute. Happy Birthday, Jett!