My wonderful little Jett wanted a dinosaur party for his birthday this year. He is so shy and not really big on being really social yet, so he just had a family party this year. It is always fun to plan things for Jett, because he is so thrilled with the smallest things. Sweetest little boy!!!
My four year old Jett in his jet shirt that he LOVES.
Jett and his daddy. I think they look so much alike! Good lookin' boys!:)
Me and my Jett Besgett.
Dino cupcakes. Jett told me exactly how he wanted them. I had other ideas to make they super cute but it is his birthday, so whatever he said went. ;)
Little goodie bags for all of the kids at his party.
The adorable sign that my mom made for him. I absolutely LOVE her signs she makes, she's the best!!!
Jett with his presents. Most of them were dinosaur related, which he loved. I love buying toys for him because he will sit and play for hours with any toy you buy him.
Jett blowing out the four candles on his cupcake.
Jett and his siblings and cousins all swimming at his party. It was CRAZY having all the kids in the pools together. I was so worried that someone was going to die. They are all such fearless little daredevils!
We had his party on the 8th and his really birthday is the 9th, so we had to have another little cake for him on the day he was born. :)
I am so happy that I have this little Jett in my life!











1 comment:
What a professional lookin' party! So crafty! :-) And what an adorable boy. Happy Birthday Jett!
Post a Comment