Tuesday, November 8, 2011

{Love This Little Ones Personality}

Lily Pearl and her moods....


I LOVE it when she is...
SILLY and makes me laugh
SHY and wants to be held
CRABBY and needs a little extra loving
UNSURE and wants to hold my hand
CURIOUS and wants to learn
WILD and makes me crazy
SWEET and shows how much she loves me

Love her so much!


Linking up with lovely Lee La La


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a sweet post for your sweet girlie!

Lindsay said...

She is gorgeous! I Adore this post and I adore you! Thanks for linking up!

Lori said...

She is just beautiful! I love all of her different expressions :) Oh and I LOVE her name..

http://www.penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

Becky said...

What a cutie and what an adorable family!

Anonymous said...

YOU are the cutest! ;0) Yes yes to putting pink in your hair!! You'll look gorgeous (as always!)

Anonymous said...

Precious little munchkin!!!