Thursday, November 10, 2011

{Jetts ABC Book}

My little Jett is working on learning his letters and their sounds.  A couple of years ago, I made my Derek an ABC book and Jett is always taking his, so I decided to make Jett his own.  I picked a photo that I had taken that had the letter in it and added the letter and the word.
Jett LOVES looking at photos of himself, so this is perfect! :)
Here are a few of the pages that I did...







After I have put the pages together, I get them printed.  My pages are 6x6.  It is a great size for little hands.  After they are printed, I get them laminated and then punch 3 holes down the side.  I use those silver rings that look like the ones from binders to hold the pages together. 
I can't wait to get Jetts book printed, he will be so excited!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's gorgeous!! Do you use some sort of photo software or scrapbooking stuff?