Tuesday, September 13, 2011

{Two Little Soccer Players}

Soccer season has begun and I have two little boys who are thrilled!


Blake is my little soccer star!!!  He has always loved soccer.  He is always kicking a ball around the house and driving me crazy!  He is also extremely talented when it comes to this sport.  He went to a soccer camp in the summer and they had him playing with the 10 - 14 year olds.  :)  He was also named the best player out of his group.  Next year we will let him try out for competition soccer.
I am so proud of my Blake!





My Derek started his first year of soccer this season.  He LOVES it just like Blake.  He is already so good, he has been watching Blake alot!  I love watching his games and seeing him enjoy what he is doing. 
I am so proud of my little Derek!


I love encouraging my kids to do what they love and what they are good at.  There is nothing better than watching my children develop their talents.  I LOVE cheering them on and being their biggest fan!!!

I love this quote on using your talents...

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, “I used everything you gave me.”
Erma Bombeck



1 comment:

Angel said...

Your little soccer players are cuties! How fun that they love it and excel at it! Looks like you have a few years of cheering ahead of you!