We have LOVED going to the aquatic center this summer! I will definitely miss our fun swimming days when the kids start school. My kids love the water and the sun and so do I!
Punk absolutely LOVES the water!!! She is the funniest little girl. She has to have her baby and her 'dino' sitting on the side of the pool at all times. If one of them falls over, she has a major meltdown. :)
Love this crazy girl!
Eating lunch at the pool.
My good-lookin' Ethan.
LOVE this boy!
Kylie and Lily. They are the cutest sisters ever! Kylie adores Lily and Lily adores her.
I am SO happy they have each other!!!






5 comments:
First of all, how cute is your family?! Secondly, the dino and baby combo is hilarious!!
yep. adorable family and the nakie baby/dino shot is cracking me up!
happy monday!
I just read your comment on my blog and I wanted to respond. :0) So I came back to you! Sometimes I really wish I had the Disqus commenter. Anyway, you are so blessed that hubs talked you into two more! Because your little (big) family is just PERFECT!!! I am so inspired by women like you who live a happy, full life with a large family. I don't know if I have it in me. I think we're done having kiddos, but you never know what God has in store... Just like you said! :0)
the sisterly love...so sweet! I love it!
i love all of this summer goodness!
xoxo
Post a Comment