4 p.m. That is the time when my day takes a turn for the worse.
My kids are missing articles of clothing and running around half dressed. Jetts clothes are on the deck, because he had been playing in the backyard and has managed to get FILTHY. So, now he is in his pull-up.
My house that was just clean is now a complete disaster. No matter how fabulous the rest of the day has been, this time is ALWAYS so draining!
I feel like I am surrounded by warlocks & trolls!!!!! AHHHH!

This little one INSISTS on helping me cook dinner and that is not good because he is going through the 'won't take no for an answer' phase.
Lily P is so crabby at this time, so all she wants is to be held and I give in because I SO love that girl.
So, 9 times out of 10, this is how I end up cooking dinner every night. It is so hard and my arm is almost falling off because that Lily P is a chunk!
And a lot of the time, this happens because contrary to popular belief, I am NOT a good cook!
Dinner is usually a noisy time with Lily P throwing food and fussing.
But, then after dinner is done and the little ones have all had there baths, I get to sit in the family room and snuggle them and everything is SO good.
I so LOVE my little warlocks and trolls!!!!





2 comments:
oh how i can relate. i feel like that part of the day goes by so slowly. thank you for linking up and revealing what your home looks like at 4pm!
xoxo.
You are such a sweet mama! I feel your pain, totally. That time of day for me is around 4:30 or 5. Meltdown central... It's always right around the time I have to make dinner, too! I think the kids time it that way on purpose. lol.
Your little warlocks and trolls are cute. I loved this post.
Post a Comment