I have a full heart today.♥ ♥♥
I thought I would share a few things that I am thankful for right now.
These 2 little best friends. Lately they have played so nice together. Love it!
Soft, sweet shoes that Lily P will actually keep on her feet. In fact, she never wants to take them off, even at naptime!

My lovely and fun sister, Jamie. I am so glad I have a sister to share everything with. She is my very best friend.
My sweet sweet Lu. She knows exactly what I am thinking and how I am feeling at all times. I adore her!!!
Beautiful Courtney and Tripp for touching my heart and inspiring me. I love this beautiful little boy, and I don't even know him. I am always praying for him and his sweet family.





1 comment:
thanks for linking up! so glad you joined in.
xoxo.
Post a Comment