My Kylie has been dancing for the last 4 years. She has been on a competition dance team and she LOVES it! She started when she was only 4 years old. When I first put her in dance, I did it because I thought that with all of her brothers, she needed to be around girls. She is SUCH a tomboy and I thought for sure she wouldn't like it. But she was hooked from her first day.
I LOVE that she loves to dance. It has been so great for her confidence and she has so many adorable friends. I am so proud of her! She has such talent and she amazes me everytime she dances.
SO excited for tryouts! Go Ky Ky!!!!!!

2 comments:
sooo sweet! she is a DOLL! i did competitive dance starting around that age and am STILL hooked! I cant wait for my daughter to be old enough to try it if she likes it! :) sounds like you have a dancer on your hards! good for her, it is such a great art (and social activity!) to be a part of!! she is too cute!!
Ky is a gorgeous girl! How blessed you are to have such a sweet girlie girl! My 5 year old is all tom-boy. :0) If she decides to take up dancing, I will be shocked! :0)
Post a Comment