Kylie had her end of the season dance review in June. I LOVE watching that girl dance, she is so talented. I love that she loves it so much and she is so confident.
This is Kylie and Sydnie, her solo teacher and the teacher of some of her classes. She is awesome and we love her. We also love Felisha, Bridget, Tiffany and all of the other teachers that share their talents and make Kylie a very happy girl!
Kylie and Blake. I love that my kids are all so proud of each other. It is so wonderful to watch them celebrate each others achievements.
Kylie and her proud dad. He is so great to come to all of her dance comps and carry around all of her many bags. Love him!!!
Ky with Sydnie, Avarie, and Kortney. Some of her very best dance friends. We love these girls!!!
I am so extremely proud of my Kylie!
I love you girl!!! :)
1 comment:
oh this made me tear up looking forward to watching my little girl dance someday!!!
Post a Comment