Tuesday, July 5, 2011

{Best Holiday Ever! - 4th of July}


We had THE best 4th of July this year!  We got the kiddos dressed up in all of their red, white, and blue outfits.  They all looked so cute!


I love this photo of Adrian, Derek and Jett.  Oh how I adore these boys, all three of them!


Me and my sweet Ky. 


Kylie in her cute cute Lightbox outfit.  Go Lightbox!!!


Punk at her punkiest.  I could just eat her up, she is so edible and squishy!


Blake & Ethan waiting for the parade to start.  Blake and I had just got back from waiting 40 minutes in a nearby gas station to use the bathroom.  I just couldn't use the port-a-potty called The Honey Bucket.  Yuck!


My adorable Derek & Jett.  Love these little boys!


Punkie Pearl and mom.  This is her prettiest smile.  Ha!


Ky doing her whip on the float.  She has so much fun with all of her dance friends. :)




The aftermath.  Everyone is so tired and Lily P was a hot, sticky mess and was ready for a nap.


Blake at the Layton Festival.




My Ethan and I being really strange.  We were in the craziest  mood.  :)


Weird weird weird!!!


Adrian gave the Layton Festival two thumbs up.  We saw so many very interesting folks!


I didn't get very many photos of Punk at the festival.  She constantly had some sort of food shoved in her little mouth.  Boy, that girl can eat!
Later, we went to the fireworks.  LOVED them. 
We can't wait to do it all again next year.  :)

No comments: