That is just too adorable! I love the kissy picture. Thank you for commenting on my blog today. It's so refreshing to get some feedback. I hope your day is filled with our Father's amazing blessings. xoxo
so soooo sweet! my little one is so loving with her dollies too and I am always just so amazed!! God just gives them the instinct so early..what a precious thing to watch!
7 comments:
Wow this looks like my house. Not only does my little one rock the same elephant romper but she also gives smoosh face kisses to her bay-beeees.
That is just too adorable! I love the kissy picture. Thank you for commenting on my blog today. It's so refreshing to get some feedback. I hope your day is filled with our Father's amazing blessings. xoxo
Nicole- OliveBlue
Irresistable! I love the pic of her squished up nose against her doll's face. Now THAT'S a kiss!!!
These are so great! I love seeing the Mommy instinct at work ;)
so soooo sweet! my little one is so loving with her dollies too and I am always just so amazed!! God just gives them the instinct so early..what a precious thing to watch!
SO CUTE!! My Lexie Loves to play mommy too!! Her dolls are always naked too. Whats up with that?? lol
Jen...I love all of these photos...love you!
Post a Comment