My baby is a year and a half.
♥♥♥
I have been feeling a little down lately, knowing that my baby is not going to be a baby for much longer. The newborn and baby stage is definitely my favorite. I love how dependent on you they are and the nursing, snuggling, and even baby cries. I do love watching her grow and learn. It is amazing how much my Lily P has changed in the last six months since turning one. She is so funny (seriously, I could see her on SNL in the future :)). Her little personality is really showing now and it is so fun to see how she interacts with others.
I am SO grateful that she is ours and that God knew we needed another beautiful little girl in our family.
Here are some things about Lily Pearl at 18 months:
-She is a MAMAS girl, most of her day is spent in my arms. :)
-She loves her pink fluffy blanky
-She LOVES hotwheels cars and Jetts big garbage truck
-She loves swimming and being outside
-She has only been walking for just over a month
-Her feet are extremely tiny, she still wears a size 3 shoe
-She weighs around 26 pounds and has the best rolls in town :)
-She is hardly ever called Lily, it is usually Lil' P, Punk, Punky P, or Pearlie Girl
-She loves mashed potatoes and any fruit
-She is a water drinker, she doesn't like milk or juice
-She LOVES LOVES to 'shake it' when she hears a good song
-Ask her to do her 'pretty smile' and you are in for a treat :)
-She ADORES her brothers and sister, especially Derek and Kylie
WE LOVE YOU OUR LITTLE PUNKY P!!!
*all photos of me & Punk were taken by my awesome Blake. :)









11 comments:
CUTE CUTE CUTE POST and so is SHE!
Super cute photos!
absolutely adorable!
this is so so absolutely precious. gorgeous photos...and your fam is beautiful! i love love love reading about big families. :) and it sure it sad when that baby stage is passing by...
She is SO adorable :)
I always loved the baby stage too. My youngest of three boys is now 3. Your sweetie is precious and all your children have such beautiful eyes.
My little Leighton is the same age now. So adorable and boy do I wish I could freeze time and keep her little forever.
Lily P is precious! I am so glad I found your blog (through Wiegand's)...your photos have made my night. It is so bittersweet when the littlest one grows up!
I found your blog from The Wiegands. She is just too cute! My youngest is 15 months, and she wears a size 2 shoe. :)
LOVE your big family! i'm from a family of 6 and we're grown now and have so much fun together! and that babe is just lovely :)
soo sweet, I think Ive told you before but if I havent...your little fam is just beautiful!!! my little girl is 18 months too (well shell be 19 months this weekend, SUCH a fun age right?! love your blog!
Post a Comment