




The 4th of July was so fun this year! We went to the Kaysville parade, and Ky was on the Lightbox Dance float. It was so fun and the kids loved it. I have never seen so much candy!!! After the parade, we went to a barbeque at my sisters house and the kids swam and played with their cousins. It was such a good time. Later that night, we packed up and went to the fireworks . They were fabulous, it was worth getting home so late with tired kids! I LOVE 4th of July!
4 comments:
I love the Kaysville parade. I have missed it these past years. Kylie is such a cutie in her dance outfit. I bet you totally love having a little girl to dress up for fun. I dig Ethan's red hair! Glad you had a fun 4th.
I went to the Kaysville Parade for the first time in 10 years, two dudes got in a fight over who was sitting where, I heard the F bomb about 7 times then the cops came over, I ended up leaving to get away from the whole ordeal 15 minutes into the parade. Didn't even get to see my niece and nephew in it! Kaysville people are trashy! JK! Glad you had fun!
Darling Kiddos!! I love the matching hair dos-so cute!! Kylie looks like a natural and what perfect weather to be on a float this year!
Aw she is so cute up there! So fun, Happy 4th!
Post a Comment