Friday, June 26, 2009

{Fun in the Sun!!!}



























We have had the funnest summer so far!!! Definitely my very most favorite time of the year!
Even when it was rainy for so long, we still had a great time. Here are some of the things that we have been doing this summer:
- Saw the movie 'UP'
- Chuck E. Cheese (YUCK, but the kids had fun)
- The zoo
- Picnics at random parks that we drive around and find (variety is a good thing!)
- Cherry Hill and more Cherry Hill (definitely everyones favorite)
Here are some things we plan to do this summer:
- Pineview
- Jetts 1st Birthday!!!
- Yellowstone
- Lots and lots more swimming!!!


3 comments:

Becky said...

Too fun. Love the pictures.
Cherry Hill is a favorite at my house too. Bailey askes everyday if we are going there.

Jamie Bowers said...

Hey Jen! Just wanted to pop in and say HI. It seems like I never have time to check blogs anymore! We need to have a picnic at the park or something SOON! I miss you!

Jewels said...

Such cute little beach bums!! I can't believe I haven't seen you at Cherry Hill yet! We are headed there today, maybe we'll see you then!