Saturday, June 20, 2009

{My Sweet 11 Month Old Jett}













Jett is 11 months old!!! He is getting too big! Here are some things about Jetty Spaghetti at 11 months old:
- He is FINALLY sleeping through the night, moving him out of our room was a great idea!
- He is finally getting his first tooth
- He still scoots around and it looks really weird
- He loves to go swimming
- He LOVES food, any kind!
- He had the prettiest eyelashes ever!
- He is still nursing and loves snuggling with mommy
- He LOVES any kind of ball
- He is always pointing at everything and loves to point at himself in the mirror
- He likes it when Kylie reads him stories
- He is the cutest, sweetest baby boy and we love him immensly!!!


3 comments:

Andrea said...

Jetty Spaghetti...thats so cute. What a cute boy he is. And so photogenic too. I can't believe he is almost one soon.
Happy 7 year Anniversary! I'd say you scored on the purse and roses. What a guy.

Lisha said...

What a sweetie pie! I love those baby blues and that dark hair. I can't believe he's 11 months old already! It goes by too fast.

Elle said...

Wow almost one. Crazy!