Thursday, March 26, 2009

{My Darling Dancer}



Oh, my darling Ky! This girl was born to be a performer. It is so crazy, how she just completely changes when she is in costume. She becomes this super girly-girl. I LOVE it. Having 4 boys, I am SO SO thankful that Kylie is so into dance. This is her costume for this years competitions, and I love it. So very 80's. And, they are dancing to 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun'. Too cute! I am so proud of my Kylie, she is such a talented little girl!
Oh yeah, and the costume has the cutest Madonna-like glove, but I forgot to put them on her.

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh my cute-where was this outfit for us in the 80's!

Becky said...

Does it get any cuter...or sassier? I love the last picture of her blowing a kiss.

Kari said...

What a darling little girl!

Rachel said...

OMG!! She is so cute I can hardly stand it!

Nicole said...

She is so pretty! Mary wants to be in gymnastics so bad, and my hubby is pretty hesitatant. So, yeah I'll be bugging you in about 6 or 7 months to take some pictures of our new addition!

Andrea said...

Jen she is a STAR!! You can just see it in her face. LOVE the outfit. Could there BE a better song out there than "Girls just wanna have fun??" to dance to.