





Tomorrow My Kylie will be 6 years old! I can't believe it. I took these photos of her this last weekend, and they make her look so grown up! It makes me a little sad, especially since she is my only daughter. We love her so much and we are so happy that she is part of our family! Here are some things about Kylie at 6:-She is definitely the 'princess' in our house, so spoiled!
-She is THE best dancer and is on a competition dance team for the 2nd year
-She is really athletic and is really good at any sport, especially soccer
-She is a girly-girl and a tomboy in one. She loves having her nails and hair done, but she loves to dig for bugs and hang out with the boys too
-She is an awesome artist, just like her big brother, Ethan
-She is a great reader
-She loves to take care of Jett and is so sweet with him
-She loves the water and the beach
-Ky is so beautiful, smart, and fun!!! We love her to the moon and back!!!
6 comments:
Darling pictures! They sure grow up fast huh? We need to get Allie and Kylie together SOON!
She is so beautiful!! She is such a little model- seriously you should get her into modeling! Happy Birthday Kylie!!
Wow! What a beauty. I can't believe how fast she has grown up. It seems like just yesterday you guys were looking at the house across the street from us and we wondered if you were the new owners. :)
What?? Your kids need to stop growing up Jen! She is so pretty in those pics. You do such amazing job. I hope she had a Happy Birthday!!
PS:I am doing a Spring Swap on my blog....you should definitely sign up! They really are so fun if you have never participated in one before. So check it out!!
Happy Birthday Kylie!! Cameron turns 6 soon too and it seems so old! It feels like 5 and under is still a little kids but once they turn 6-ahh, so sad! She is so beautiful, you did an awesome job on those pictures!
She is such a sweetie! I can't believe she is 6! What a cute girl.
Post a Comment