Monday, November 17, 2008

{First Time was a Great Time, Second Time Was a Blast}

Once upon a time in 1988, two sisters went to their very first concert :New Kids on the Block. 20 years, 2 husbands, 7 kids, and a few burnt pieces of hair from the crimping iron later, they are back on the block!!!
On Saturday, Jamie and I went to the New Kids on the Block concert. At first, we were just joking about going when we heard on the radio that they were coming. We bought our tickets back in July, I hate to admit, we were pretty excited about going!
The concert was great! It wasn't half as cheesy as I had expected and they sounded great! Oh, and Jordan is still super hot!!! It was so fun to hear them sing all of their old songs, and to hear everyone singing a long. It totally brought back so many memories from the days when I really LOVED them. I am so glad that they are back! NKOTB Forever!!!



{Before the concert}
{Our decorated table at Macaroni Grill}

{CoverGirls!!!}
{And, here are the boys}

4 comments:

Andrea said...

i just left a comment on Jamie's too.

All I can say is you sister's are dead sexy in your hot pink custom shirts and crimped hair!! LOVE that you guys went.

Rachel said...

oh wow you guys are the biggest nerds! lol and im am jelous, mostly because of your shirts and twinner hair :) love it!!

Nicole said...

And your probobly both just as skinny as the first time you went!!!

Erin said...

You guys rock! Love the crimped hair!