

Happy Birthday to my beautiful sister, Jamie! I totally lucked out in the sister department! Jamie is THE most talented person that I know and she is the best mom ever. I am so grateful to have her. I love you lots, Jamie, and you are my best friend forever (you and Sweet Lou can both be).
4 comments:
oh Jen, you made me tear up! love all the pics-& i don't care what anyone says-we are cool for going to new kids!
My sister is 13 years older than me so we didn't "grow" up together. I remember being at your house when we were in Jr. High I think and you and Jamie got in the biggest fight and were throwing a conditioner bottle at each other and chasing each other around the house and yard. I remember thinking I'm glad I didn't have a sister close in age. Then I see how cute and close you are now and it would have been worth the fights. That is so neat to have a sister so close to you!
Happy Birthday Jamie!!!
I love the pictures. You both are so super talented and I am glad to have you both as friends!
You and your sister look like you could be twins! Cute Family!
Post a Comment