Wednesday, October 8, 2008

{Happy 3 Months My Sunshiny Little Munchikin Man}



Tomorrow my sweet little Jett will be 3 months old. I've said this a million times and I'll say it again- it goes by WAY too fast. I still look at my older kids and wonder how it is that they got so big. If I could have my way I would keep Jett this age for always. He loves to snuggle with me and he is always smiling. He coos and laughs so much, I love it!!! He is holding his head up really well. Ethan is definitely his favorite person right now. He looks for him when he hears his voice and loves to stare and 'talk' to him.
We are so happy that he is ours and we love him more than all the rice in China!!!

4 comments:

Candice said...

What's not to love? He is so stinking cute, Jen. That last photo is amazing!

Jewels said...

That is a lot of rice!! He seriously is such a doll, such a handsome little dude!

Lisha said...

Wow! 3 months has gone by fast! He sure is a cutie!

Rachel said...

happy 3 months little jett!! time goes by so fast!