Tuesday, October 14, 2008

{Halloween Cupcakes}






We made Halloween cupcakes the other day, and it was super fun! We usually do cookies, but I thought I would change it up a bit. The kids did a great job decorating. Everyone really enjoyed eating the cupcakes after, that was definitely the best part!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That cupcake stand is soooo cute! I love it! You are such a fun mommy.

Lisha said...

Oh great! Now you got me craving cupcakes! They look super yummy. You have the most energy of any woman I know. I don't know how you keep up with everything else and still find the time to do super fun activities with your kids. You're a great mom!

Becky said...

Oh they look yummy. How fun for the kiddos!

Nicole said...

Those cupcakes look so yummy. I need to do something fun like that with my kids. Maybe thing long weekend we can!

Rachel said...

oh those look so cute and yummy! you are so creative and fun! will you be my mommy?

Elle said...

Jennifer-you have gotten REALLY good behind that camera. I LOVE what you did with the little girls in the tutus. The colors pop really well. Wow, good job!!!!