





Today my Boobers is 2!!! He's getting so big, I can't believe it! His cousins Abby and Bryson were born the day before him, so we had a big party for all three of them at Jamies. Jamie made the cutest cakes ever for them and cute little party hats. All of the kids went on a bug hunt and then we ate cake and ice cream and opened presents. Derek, Abby , and Bryson had a blast. It was a super fun party!!! Happy Birthday Mr. Boobers!!!
4 comments:
I love Derek's face on his cake! oh, and the fact that you rapped 50cent!!
Oh that looks super fun! Happy birthday Derek. What a cutie.
What a cute cake! I love the pictures ~ you have SUCH a cute family!! :) Happy Birthday to your little guy!
Happy Birthday Derek! He is such a stud...and Kamryn's future boyfriend :) I love the cake, how cute is that?!
Post a Comment