That Blake just melts me. He is so super cute and I just LOVE his eyes!The pictures are so cute Jen.
he is so handsome! i love the distressed background. cant wait to see you tomorrow!
Your pictures are so darling! You do such a great job, glad to hear your going to be starting a little buisness. Your definitely going to be my new photographer, I'm done with Kiddie Kandids :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That Blake just melts me. He is so super cute and I just LOVE his eyes!
The pictures are so cute Jen.
he is so handsome! i love the distressed background. cant wait to see you tomorrow!
Your pictures are so darling! You do such a great job, glad to hear your going to be starting a little buisness. Your definitely going to be my new photographer, I'm done with Kiddie Kandids :)
Post a Comment