





So, we went to the Splashpad again today. We went with Jamie and Abby and Bryson and our friend Becky and her little girl, Bailey. The kids had a great time playing in the water. The little ones didn't stay in the water very long, they just wanted to sit and eat. Jett was a very good boy. He is so good when we go places, he just loves to look around and take it all in.I'm trying to cram in some fun days in the sun before school starts on Monday. Hooray!!!
8 comments:
I think if Bailey wasn't in such a mood, it would have been better. She was just not wanting to be anywhere without me today. Go figure. Usually she doesn't care. Thanks for inviting us.
Your hair is dark!! I LOVE it, have you been that dark before?!? We hit Cherry Hill three times this week-the end of Summer is here! I can't wait for school to start but I will miss the gool ol Summer time too.
Sorry Jen, I was helping my friend Tristan with her blog and was still signed in as her-oops!!
We don't know what we are having...We have never found out. I really think that it is a boy though. Which is totally fine with me. We definitely know what to do with boys! You're kids are adorable, I can't believe those bright blue eyes!
Jen you are so good! I plan on doing a splash pad post, will you e-mail me the man on a mission photo?! I love the top photo of Jett!
omg who is the HOTTIE with DARK hair?! I love it, it looks so pretty on you! I am so excited that school is starting- then you better call me :)
oh and how cute is that first pic with jetts squished face!
the dark hair is great!! i love it!
Jen, I love you hair. You are so beautiful!
Post a Comment