Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My Lovely Little Boobers






Tonight, Derek decided he wanted to wear Kylies Tu Tu and her tankini top. Then, he wanted his pumpkin slippers on. What a silly little boy! He loves to make people laugh and has the funniest little sense of humor. He is so super delightful to be with and I just love him to pieces!!!

8 comments:

Jamie said...

The pumpkin slippers just add such a special touch! Oh no Jen, you're in trouble-I love that little Boobers!

twinkle twinkle baby, twinkle twinkle said...

UM...so i think that maybe i need to bring over some of Evans Batman and Spider man costumes! Jk, so cute!!

twinkle twinkle baby, twinkle twinkle said...

UM...so i think that maybe i need to bring over some of Evans Batman and Spider man costumes! Jk, so cute!!

twinkle twinkle baby, twinkle twinkle said...

UM...so i think that maybe i need to bring over some of Evans Batman and Spider man costumes! Jk, so cute!!

Becky said...

That is too funny. I am glad you got pictures. That is mom blackmail one day!

Jewels said...

What a little cutie pie! In a house full of boys and one more to come I think Kylie is having more of an impact then you would think! How funny! My boys love going over to Grandmas and playing dress up, babies and kitchen!

Nicole said...

Oh, I am so thankful, my little boy isn't the only one who dresses up in girly clothes. He's starting to grow out it, thank goodness. Thanks for joining the card swap, if you know anyone else who might be interested, let them know. The more people the better!!!

Ruth said...

Your family is so cute! I'm so excited about your new baby.
I have to tell you how sweet the pictures are of Nicole and her family. You are really talented, thanks!