Thursday, May 29, 2008

Memorial Weekend

So, Memorial weekend was definitely the CRAPS DELUXE!!! On Friday, I woke up with a backache and decided it was just from the baby, so I went to the mall. The minute I walked in, I had to turn around and leave. I was in so much pain and feeling terrible! So I went home and called the doctor, I knew that I had a kidney infection. I went into the doctor and they said that my nitrate levels were so high that had I not come in when I did, I would have been delivering my baby this week! So, I went home on lots of antibiotics, anti-nausea medicine, and pain medicine. My sweet husband took wonderful care of me and took care of the kids pretty much all weekend. I'm feeling much better now, except that the baby has his feet wedged up in my ribs and I can hardly breathe most of the time! We had a check-up on Wednesday and he is measuring right on his due date. He is super cute with Dereks nose and Blakes full lips! His name will definitely be Jett, so I am super excited!!! We can't wait to meet our sweet baby boy!!!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow that sounds like a FANTASTIC weekend for sure!!geez Jen...I am so sorry that happened to you! At least little baby Jett is doing ok! Just hang in there a little longer!!!!

Brindy said...

You weren't kidding when you said everything that could go wrong has gone wrong this pregnancy! :) You're a trooper.

Jewels said...

Poor Jen! I am so sorry-hope all is better now and hopefully a long and eventful pregnancy means a perfect, sleeping through the night baby with the perfect uneventful delivery!