
My sweet, beautiful Kylie had her preschool graduation today. We are so proud of her!!! She is so sad to be leaving Miss Bonnies class, she loved her so much. I'm so happy that Blake is going to the same preschool this next year. I can see why the waiting list is so long(Blake has been on it since I was pregnant with him). Bonnie is an awesome teacher and she definitely goes all out. I am so happy that Ky had such a great year and I am so excited to see how great she does in Kindergarten!!!
6 comments:
Cute photos! Aren't good preschool teachers the best? I have N signed up with Tonya and I will totally be bummed if we end up moving & miss out on her teaching.
I'm glad your feeling better, that is so scary. Kylie looks so pretty. They grow up so fast.
Congratulations sweet Kylie! You are such a ray of sunshine! We all need somebody like you!
Way to go Kylee! I can't believe she really will be starting Kindergarten this year!!
I love Bonnie too. I was so sad when Cole was done with her class. Now we get to look forward to (your) Blake and (my) Annie next year.
I didn't know Bonnie taught-how fun! Can you believe they are already starting Kindergarten! I can't believe how fast time flies by. She looks so pretty in those pictures.
Post a Comment