Friday, April 11, 2008

Mommy Tagged!

1.Typically, what time do you wake up? Between 6:30 and 7:30 A.M.
2.On a good night, what time are your kids in bed? They are in bed by 7:15P.M every night, except Ethan, who goes to bed around 8:30 or 9:00
3.How long have you been a mommy? It will be 10 years on the 19th of this month!!!
4.How old were you when you became a mommy? 19 years old
5. What is your favorite kid T.V. show/movie? I really like Sponge Bob and I love all of the Barbie movies!
6.What is your least favorite kid T.V. show? I think that Lazytown is pretty creepy, although Blake really likes it.
7.What is your favorite chore? I LOVE to vaccum! I do it at least once, sometimes twice a day!
8.What is your favorite meal to cook? I hate to cook!!! I like hamburgers on the grill, because all I do is get the buns and the condiments ready.
9.What is the meal you cook most often? Any kind of chicken in the crockpot.
10.What is your kids favorite meal? Hamburgers, and homemade mac and cheese.
11.What is you favorite thing your husband does with your kids? Taking them to the park and playing sports with them.
12.What are 5 things that make you smile when you are being a mom?
-When my kids randomly tell me they love me
-When they are laughing hysterically
-When they give me random kisses and hugs
-When we go somewhere and they behave really nicely
-When they are all getting along and being nice to each other!
13.If you could take your kids anywhere, where would it be? To Hawaii, so they could play on the beach and in the ocean, or to a petting zoo.
14.When was the last time you went out without your kids? Last week when I went to the doctor.
15.What is your favorite pastime/activity to do with your kids? We love to go to the park and feed the ducks and have a picnic.
16.Name one thing you would never do as a mom? Daycare, I am with Lisha on this one!
17.What is your favorite quality your mom has? She is so fun and hilarious. She is so fun to be around!
18.What is your advice for new moms? Love and kiss them all the time. Hold them a lot when they are little, they get big way too fast!
19.What is the scariest or most heartbreaking moment as a mom? When Blake had rotavirus.
20.What is your most joyful moment as a mom? When my children have big smiles on their faces and we are all spending time together.
21.When was the last time you were told I love you by one of your kids? When we were leaving to pick Ethan up from school, Ky and Blake both told me they love me.
Now, I tag Jamie, Candice, and Becky

No comments: