Wednesday, April 9, 2008

5 Fun Facts About My Babies!!!

Ethan, Kylie, Blake and Derek were tagged by their cousins. Here are 5 fun facts about each of my sweet babies...

Ethan:
1- Ethan LOVES to read and is already reading on a Jr. High reading level!
2-He adores babies. especially Derek and is such a great help with him.
3- He loves building with legos, and can build anything! His favorites right now are Indiana Jones, and Star Wars.
4-Ethan is the most talented artist that I know! I look at his drawings and I am completely blown away!
5-Ethan is so thoughtful and caring. He is always very concerned about the way that I am feeling. I love him more than he will ever know!!!

Kylie:
1-Kylie is the most bubbly and fun child! She always has a smile on her beautiful face.
2- She LOVES to dance and is so very, very good at it!
3-Kylie likes listening to Miley Cyrus and can sing a lot of her songs.
4-She is such a feminine little princess one minute, and the next, she is out in the yard picing up spiders and playing in the mud.
5-Kylie is also a great artist and can draw the best kittys I have ever seen! I love this beautiful little girl so very much!!!

Blake:
1-Blake will always be my little Blakey Boo Mr. Poodley Doo forever!
2-He LOVES sports and watching soccer with his Daddy.
3-He knows and loves to sing every Primary song. His favorite is 'I Am A Child of God'
4-Blake loves preschool and has a ton of friends.
5-Blake loves books and to be read to. He is such a precious boy and I love him with all my heart!!!

Derek:
1-Derek LOVES to suck his thumb all the time.
2-He has a strange attachment to my hair. 85% of the time, he is attached to my head!
3-Derek loves Lu Lu and she loves him. They have the cutest little bond. I am so glad that he has her.
4-Derek loves to be outside. He can climb all the way up on the playground and go down the big swirly slide by himself.
5-He loves birds, airplanes, and balls. His favorite words are bye, ka ka, and poo poo. I love my little Mr. Boobers so, so much!!!

Now, I tag Lisha, Delynn, and Shanna, and Rachel

4 comments:

Candice said...

Okay, Blake's nickname is the cutest thing!

Andrea said...

i LOVE this post jen!!! you always find out FUN little things about the kiddos! soon your post will have to say: 5 facts about my 5 babies!!! Wow--you are seriously amazing!! can't wait to see the new little guy :)

Jamie said...

Even though I know these things-I loved reading about them-they are all so true-I'm glad you mentioned Derek's hair fixation! I love them all so much!

Jewels said...

What a cute and fun mom you are!! Your kids are all so unique and talented!