I really truly think these animals are adorable. I am so not making fun of them. Bless their little hearts! It is true, these special little animals need love too.
Jen, This is shanna's sister Nicole. Your blog is so cute. I really want to make one but I want it to be unique and all scrapbookie looking like yours. Did you buy your layout or make it yourself? Do you have any advice that would help me? Your sister's is way cute too.
2 comments:
oh jen-you are one crazy lady-but I love that you are a friend to the animals-even the not so pretty ones!
Jen, This is shanna's sister Nicole. Your blog is so cute. I really want to make one but I want it to be unique and all scrapbookie looking like yours. Did you buy your layout or make it yourself? Do you have any advice that would help me? Your sister's is way cute too.
Post a Comment