
For a while now, Derek has been making this very strange face and I finally got photos of it. He scrunches up his nose and makes some sort of weird snorting/sniffing sound. He reminds us of an Orc from Lord of the Rings! (Please pardon the nose crusties and the mouth dripping milk.)
3 comments:
Levi does something like that! I guess they learn it from their dads!
I think it is so awesome that you captured the faces that he pulls! It is always so fun to pull out these pics when they are older and laugh about the funny faces they pulled when they were little. Too Fun!
I have always wanted to make a gingerbread house! I can't wait until Kayla is old enough to do stuff like that!
So cute! Mont and I make Bailey do this face. We love it and think it is super cute! Hers come complete with sound too!
Post a Comment